Project Manager 1
The Project Manager 1 reports to and is responsible for assisting Senior Project Manager/Director with the daily execution, management, supervision, coordination, and successful completion of the project(s) to ensure customer satisfaction while meeting time and cost objectives.
- Proactively communicate and provide solutions to customer(s) to provide value added service with excellence.
- Perform as the primary executor of projects for customer(s).
- Develop cost estimates and selling values of assigned projects; solicit and obtain bids from subcontractors and material suppliers.
- Issue, monitor and process purchase orders to subcontractors.
- Monitor project progress and update status reports and forecasts to reflect changes.
- Coordinate with Estimating, Engineering, Production and Logistics to execute projects.
- Learn customers’ brand and implementation standards. Incorporate those standards into execution.
- Actively participates on internal team(s) that focuses on continuous improvement of the business.
- Work to develop into a Project Manager 2.
Education Requirement – The applicant should have the minimum of a 4 year degree (or equivalent experience) in business, engineering, construction or architecture.
Experience – 3+ years of similar experience in a fast paced manufacturing or service environment such as retail or restaraunt. Demonstrate excellent customer service, verbal and written communication skills.
Computer Skills – Proficient in MS Office Suite, with Excel or Access experience.
Work is performed in a general office environment. Travel within the United States necessary – but less than 15% expected.