Maintenance Technicians needed for a large manufacturing company located in Vonore, TN. Starting pay will depend on experience (around $25.00 per hour). These are 12 hour PM shift positions.
Troubleshooting and repair of complex high speed industrial machines including CNC and Manual Machines including Lathes, Mills, Drill, and Grinders. Ability to troubleshoot PLC controls, Robotics (Fanuc Controllers), Electrical, Hydraulics, and Pneumatics.
Maintenance Technician Duties and Responsibilities
Extensive Electronics and PLC troubleshooting experience required. Candidates must also be experienced with mechanical overhaul and adjustment of machinery. Daily and preventative maintenance on automated equipment. Knowledge of Electrical troubleshooting with Volt Meters and Relay Logic. CNC troubleshooting, reading hydraulic and electrical schematics. Knowledge of Robotics is a huge plus.
Maintenance Technician Education and Experience
- Minimum of 2 years of Industrial Maintenance experience and a technical degree preferred..
- Minimum of 2 year of demonstrated ability troubleshooting, modifying, repairing and performing preventative maintenance on automated industrial equipment.
- Demonstrated cross-functional experience / skills: PLC, HMI, Ladder Logic, Electrical, Mechanical, Hydraulic, Pneumatic systems
- Experience with PLC Ladder Logic, advanced HMI troubleshooting, and electronic circuit troubleshooting.
- Strong knowledge of electronics