Maintenance Technician (Direct Hire)
Maintenance Technicians needed for a large manufacturing company located in Vonore, TN. Starting pay is $26.71 per hour ($25.71 plus a $1.00 per hour shift premium). Shift hours are 6:30 PM until 7:00 AM working 2 days on, 2 days off, and 3 days on schedule.
Troubleshooting and repair of complex high speed industrial machines including CNC and Manual Machines including Lathes, Mills, Drill, and Grinders. Ability to troubleshoot PLC controls, Robotics (Fanuc Controllers), Electrical, Hydraulics, and Pneumatics.
Maintenance Technician Duties and Responsibilities
Extensive Electronics and PLC troubleshooting experience required. Candidates must also be experienced with mechanical overhaul and adjustment of machinery. Daily and preventative maintenance on automated equipment. Knowledge of Electrical troubleshooting with Volt Meters and Relay Logic. CNC troubleshooting, reading hydraulic and electrical schematics. Knowledge of Robotics is a huge plus.
Maintenance Technician Education and Experience
- Minimum of 2 years of Industrial Maintenance experience and a technical degree preferred..
- Minimum of 2 year of demonstrated ability troubleshooting, modifying, repairing and performing preventative maintenance on automated industrial equipment.
- Demonstrated cross-functional experience / skills: PLC, HMI, Ladder Logic, Electrical, Mechanical, Hydraulic, Pneumatic systems
- Experience with PLC Ladder Logic, advanced HMI troubleshooting, and electronic circuit troubleshooting.
- Strong knowledge of electronics
Top Skills Required:
- Technical Degree or Certificate is preferred.
- Minimum 2-4 years of experience in Industrial Maintenance with high speed automated equipment.
- PLC troubleshooting and ability to make minor edits to PLC Ladder Logic.
- Electrical troubleshooting using Volt meters and Relay Logic.
- Experience troubleshooting and repairing CNC Machines.
- Troubleshooting Metal Cutting Machines including Lathes, Mills, Drills, and Grinders.
- Knowledge of Preventative Maintenance Standards.
- Knowledge of Robotics is a huge plus.
- Ability to realign mechanical systems with dial indicators.
- Strong mechanical aptitude.
Candidates must have their own tools.