|Manufacturing Inc. Maint Tech. 07-12.
I did PMs, and AC and DC, and PLC’s. Motor or converyors. Any and all pump compressors, motor or conveyos. Change overs. Did utility maint. Machine repairs. 480v. Tubing, conduit, and run wiring. Align motors and I added nitrogen pot to catalyst side. Hydo and numatic systems. I can reach schematics. Good communication skills.
| Manufacturing Inc. Bentonville, AR Industrial Maintenance Technician 6/2007-12/2012
- Conduct preventive maintenance programs and keep maintenance records.
- Repaired AC/DC circuits, 3-phase circuits (480 and 240 volt).
- Experienced in troubleshooting PLC's.
- Replaced faulty relays, switches, and motors, and positions sensing devices.
- Experienced in industrial equipment repair including motor controls (AC & DC), electrical print reading and interpretations, trouble shooting of control systems, and electric devices for high speed packaging/processing equipment.
- Install, examine, replace or repair electrical wiring, receptacles, switch boxes, conduits, feeders, fiber-optic and coaxial cable assemblies, lighting fixtures and other electrical component.
- Extensive experience with hydraulics and pneumatics.
- Read and interpret drawings, blueprints, schematics and electrical code specifications to determine layout of industrial electrical equipment installations