M Force Makes list of fastest growing companies
Knoxville, August 21, 2012 – Inc. magazine has listed M Force Staffing NO. 1873 on its annual Inc. 5000 list of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies. M Force made the list for the second year in a row with a three-year growth rate of 147%.
Despite a challenging economy, the entire staff at M Force has remained committed to matching great candidates with good jobs at some of the best employers in the Southeast.
According to Inc., M Force is the 2nd fastest growing HR company in Tennessee, and one of the 5 fastest growing companies in the Knoxville Metro area.
In 2011, M Force placed 353rd on the list and was one of the fastest growing companies in the entire state.
“We’ve had a great year,” said M Force Vice President Andy Moss. “But in order to continue to grow, we will remain committed to helping other companies grow their businesses by helping them hire great people.”
Where M Force ranks:
• Top 5 fastest growing companies in Knoxville metro area.
• Top 15 fastest growing HR companies in the Southeast.
• Top 35 fastest growing companies in Tennessee
• One of fewer than 60 companies in Tennessee to make the list the last 2 years in a row
• Top 65 fastest growing HR companies in the U.S.
Founded in 2007, M Force Staffing provides technical, engineering, IT, industrial and administrative recruiting for companies throughout the Southeast.
M Force Staffing in Inc. Magazine